Thursday, September 25, 2008

Soccer time

As some of you know, Emily has started up into soccer again. She really likes it. I was really supprised when we went to practice last night she didn't even complain. Now the reason that this supprises me is that it was torechal downpooring rain. She was out running all over the field happy as can be. I thought at one point n time, "is this my daughter?" LOL I guess she can still suprise me. We came home VERY wet. I am the coach of her team, so I was out running in the rain with all the kids. Took me back to the good old days. I didn't realize how much I truly miss playing soccer. Anyway, Emily is starting her first fundraiser. What fun!!!! She is really excited and wants to sell more than anyone on her team. She is selling, cookie dough, cheesecake, pretzels and coffee. She is wanting to call everyone that she can to give them her sales pitch. It is pretty funny to listen to her. So if you are interested in supporting her on this "fun" deraiser, let Curt or I know. They range in price between $10-$14 a piece. She would appreciate any help if you want. The stuff does look really good though in the pictures. I will take pictures of her at her soccer game this weekend to post up for you all to see.

No comments: